Special COVID-19 Permissions for Group VBS Programs
- Anchored VBS Permission Information
- Rocky Railway Neighborhood VBS Guide and Permissions
- Rocky Railway Online VBS Guide and Permissions
- Wilderness Escape Online VBS Guide and Permission
For Past VBS Programs:
With the advent of COVID-19, several churches have asked about using music from past VBS programs for their online VBS or church services. Unfortunately, the COVID situation has greatly reduced our resources and we no longer have the staff to review license requests or research non-current titles for church usage online.
Here are some alternatives that will hopefully be helpful to you:
We have a selection of digital format music available and cleared for online church use for a limited time in response to the COVID-19 situation. This music includes some selections from past Group VBS programs. There are two album downloads with music videos that may be used in church online streams or on demand online platforms until 12/31/20. If the COVID situation is still limiting church attendance at that point, the deadline may be extended at Group’s discretion.
- These videos may only be used in livestreams or on-demand church/ministry services.
- These videos cannot be made available for download.
- These digital files cannot be shared or otherwise transferred.
- Please use the following citation: “Copyright Group Publishing, Inc. All rights reserved.”
- Group reserves the right to refuse online-use permission if the videos are used in a manner not consistent with Group’s mission.
Here are the links to those 2 albums:
In general, Lifetree Kids YouTube videos are intended for personal, non-commercial use and not for group viewing. As outlined by YouTube’s terms of service, you are not allowed to publicly screen/broadcast videos or stream music from their service. However, during this unique time, if you want to use YouTube's "share" function and embed the videos into your presentations, or if you want to simply play the song directly from YouTube during your program, we can give you this one time permission to do so, but please include this credit for copyright: Copyright Group Publishing, Inc. All rights reserved.
If you record the event, we ask that you remove the recording from any publicly accessible site within one week of your program/event.