Special COVID-19 Permissions for FaithWeaver NOW Curriculum
For as long as your church and/or children’s ministry is unable to meet in person, we extend the below permissions to FaithWeaver Now buyers. These permissions extend to any written materials, music, or videos included with the material you have purchased.
- You may email, make copies of, or post materials on a privately accessible website for the families in your church.
- You may live stream or record a video teaching the lessons, and you may post these videos to your church website or other video sharing platform. In this case, it is not necessary to post the video somewhere private; however, we do ask that you remove each video as you add another.
- If you live stream or record a video teaching the lessons, you may play the Group videos or songs intended to go with that lesson during the recording.
General policies that apply to FAITHWEAVER NOW components:
- Downloads from the Digital Download Center are provided to purchasers of physical (printed) products. Unless otherwise stated, digital downloads may be shared as needed within your church.
- Downloads from the Digital Download Center may not be posted on any publicly accessible website. If sharing online with your team, please place them on a secure, password-protected site.
- Download files purchased from Group.com are intended for use by one leader with the following exceptions:
- Student books may be printed for up to 10 students per file purchased. If more are needed, increase the quantity when purchasing.
- Teacher/leader guides include permission to print and/or email one copy per lesson. If more are needed, purchase from Group.com.
- Digital content provided by Group may not be resold or used in combination with any materials that are being sold.
May be downloaded from the Digital Download Center and printed or emailed to teachers.
No permissions to reproduce other than pages marked "OK to Copy". Printable PDF files may be purchased at Group.com with permission to print up to 10 copies per purchased download.
Audio CD (Songs and sound effects)
No permission to reproduce. Additional CDs may be purchased from Group.com.
May be downloaded from the Digital Download Center and printed or posted online for parents.