Special COVID-19 Permissions for BE BOLD Curriculum
For as long as your church and/or children’s ministry is unable to meet in person, we extend the below permissions to BE BOLD curriculum buyers. These permissions extend to any written materials, music, or videos included with the material you have purchased.
- You may email, make copies of, or post materials on a privately accessible website for the families in your church.
- You may live stream or record a video teaching the lessons, and you may post these videos to your church website or other video sharing platform. In this case, it is not necessary to post the video somewhere private; however, we do ask that you remove each video as you add another.
- If you live stream or record a video teaching the lessons, you may play the Group videos or songs intended to go with that lesson during the recording.
General policies that apply to BE BOLD components:
- Download files from the Digital Download Center are provided to purchasers of physical (printed) Leader Guides. Unless otherwise stated, digital downloads may be shared as needed within your church.
- Downloads from the Digital Download Center may not be posted on any publicly accessible website. If sharing online with your team, please place them on a secure, password-protected site.
- Digital content provided by Group may not be resold or used in combination with any materials that are being sold.
BE BOLD Leader Guides
May be downloaded from the Digital Download Center and printed or emailed to teachers.
BE BOLD Student Books
No permissions to reproduce other than pages marked “OK to Copy.”
BE BOLD Parent Letter
May be photocopied from the Student Book or downloaded from the Digital Download Center and printed or posted online for parents.
BE BOLD Values Poster
May be downloaded from the Digital Download Center and printed as needed. Additional posters are available for purchase at Group.com.
BE BOLD Bible Truths Posters
No permissions to reproduce. Additional poster sets available for purchase at Group.com.